USING LIGHT AND DARK TO DEFINE YOUR LOOK


















    The art of makeup involves using light and dark colors to create light areas and shadowy areas on the face so that the face itself changes. I am hesitant to post a picture of myself without makeup, but let me say this, I look completely different. It is easy to transform oneself with makeup!
    Today I used Too Faced’s Smokey Eye Palette on my eyes. It gives you coordinated color looks but I took the colors I liked and made my own look. I used Bronze in the crease, on the outer edge of the lid and under the eye. I then used Sugar Cookie on the lid and Cream under the brow. For liquid liner I used Jemma Kidd’s Aesthetic (a rich bronzy brown) and Maybelline’s Lots of Lashes in Black on the lashes.


     










    For blush I used Revlon’s new Photoready Blush in Pink Rose. I used the pink all over the cheek, the brown as the contour and the light sparkle as the highlight to give it some shimmer. On my lips I used Cover Girls new BlastFlipStick in Snap. On the top of the lips I used the bronze color and on the bottom I used the shimmery coral color. I lined with Cover Girl’s Sublime liner, which I routinely use. My lips are usually very small, especially the top lip. I am able to make them look very large with liner and lipstick. That alone is my favorite trick!

    Let me know what you think of this look.
    DON'T FORGET TO ENTER THIS MONTH'S GIVEAWAY!
    Source URL: http://makeupjunkee.blogspot.com/2012/01/using-light-and-dark-to-define-your.html
    Visit Makeup Junkie for Daily Updated Makeup Junkie Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment