LIP TUTORIAL AND A GRIPE!

    101_0183
    Recently I had a number of people asking about my lips and how they were done. So I thought I would show you in photos. I will try and do a video tutorial too. I will also be covering the eye makeup as I thought it looked pretty good today. And I have a gripe!
    101_0176101_0177101_0180
    In the first photo you can see my lips are just covered with foundation to act as a base for the lipliner, the foundation I use varies every day. Today I used Maybelline Dream Nude Airfoam. Then I cover my entire lip with lipliner, a light nude brown color. In this second photo you can see that my lips are covered with Cover Girl lipliner in Sublime. I go beyond the boundary of my lipline to create a fuller lip. In the third photo you can see that my lips have lipgloss on them. I decided to use Stila Sparkle Luxe Lipgloss in Fairy Dust, a Pink-Melon tone.

    101_0216101_0210101_0206101_0203
    For the rest of my makeup today, I used Urban Decay eyeshadows on my eyes. I used Last Call (gorgeous shimmery dark purple mauve) in the crease, on the outer edge of the lid and under the eye. Then I used Sin (dark shimmery beige) on the lid and Polyester Bride (glittery shimmery white) under the brow. To line the upper lid I used Illamaqua’s Precision Ink in Havoc (burgundy). For mascara I used Maybelline’s Great Lash Lots of Lashes in Black. On the cheeks I used the new Dream Bouncy Blush in Candy Coral (peachy coral).
    I do have a big gripe with the Dream Bouncy Blush. I went to use it and I tried it. It was difficult to use. I finally was able to build some up with my fingers after severaluses but then the silly blush collapsed! I don’t recommend this. So now I have a cute colored blush that is collapsed and that doesn’t really deposit any color. I may take it back to Walgreens. It was expensive too!!!! Has anyone else found this to be a problem?
    Source URL: http://makeupjunkee.blogspot.com/2012/01/lip-tutorial-and-gripe.html
    Visit Makeup Junkie for Daily Updated Makeup Junkie Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment