Update to the Maybelline Color Tattoo Post:



    Yesterday I used the Pomegranate Punk Color Tattoo shadow with no primer. I applied with a brush and let dry down before I opened my eyes.  On one eye I has slight creasing (and I mean just the slightest) but on the other eye I had none. I was happy because on my initial review I has used eye primer and the Color Tattoo shadow had creased almost immediately. 

    So, I take back the initial review and find that the shadow is probably worth the money as long as you let it dry down without blinking and make sure not to use anything else with it. Even though I still had the slightest bit of creasing it was still nice.
    Source URL: http://makeupjunkee.blogspot.com/2012/01/update-to-maybelline-color-tattoo-post.html
    Visit Makeup Junkie for Daily Updated Makeup Junkie Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment