Best Kept Secrets Part 3

    This is my final post on my best kept secrets - I hope you've found some new favourite products to enjoy!

    This post is all to do with facial care - without a great canvas your makeup can't look amazing!

    Out of all of the skincare products I have tried, I don't think anything has come even close to my love for St Ives Apricot Scrub. It is perfect for making my skin feel refreshed without exfoliating too harshly or leaving my skin feeling raw. As I wear makeup everyday, a good facial exfoliant is a must.
    Available from http://www.stives.com


    I love little gadgets, so I went and got the Neutrogena Wave as soon as it was released! Its great for getting all of your foundation off! I usually still use a facial wash afterward to ensure there is no product left on my skin, but I love that I don't have to make any effort with this! My only warning is to be careful of the pads in humid weather - I took this on vacation with me and my pads started to soap up!


    I need to have a really gentle makeup remover as sometimes I'm trying out multiple makeup looks, which can leave my skin feeling raw! Nivea's Extra Gentle Eye Makeup Remover is perfect. This is an affordable product that does exactly what I need it to.

    I'm prone to having quite dry lips, especially in winter. A friend got me started on Carmex Lip Balm a few years ago and now I won't use anything else! A pot last you ages, and it doesn't feel greasy on your lips.



    Source URL: http://makeupjunkee.blogspot.com/2012/01/best-kept-secrets-part-3.html
    Visit Makeup Junkie for Daily Updated Makeup Junkie Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment