Purple Smokey Eye

    I have recently dyed my hair dark once again after being red, which means I can finally start playing with colour makeup looks again! I love the colour purple, and my collection of purple eyeshadows have been quite neglected lately so I thought I would show you how to create a coloured smokey eye look.
    This look is great for adding a pop of colour to your outfit, or for those of you who have small eyes and feel that you can't create a smokey eye look without your eyes disappearing all together. This also works great with blue, green or metallic colours.

    What I used to create this look

    • Australis Eyeshadow Primer (aids in helping the colour apply brighter, and stay put)
    • Maskquerade Eyeshadow in 93 (used as a base colour all over the eyelid)
    • Medusa Eyeshadow in Electro Purple (Used in the inner corner of the eye to give a brighter colour pop)
    • Medusa Eyeshadow in Electro Black (Used along the lash line and outer corner of the eye - use a matt black eyeshadow for a more intense look)
    • Rimmel Soft Kohl Pencil Eyeliner in Black
    • False Eyelashes (Great for these looks as they help to open your eyes back up again)
    • Ausralis Paparazzi Perfect Blush in Shoot to Thrill
    • Face of Australia Bronzing Powder in Outback Bronze (for contouring on cheeks)
    • Medusa Lipgloss in Gossip

    Source URL: http://makeupjunkee.blogspot.com/2012/01/purple-smokey-eye.html
    Visit Makeup Junkie for Daily Updated Makeup Junkie Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment