Miracle Skin Transformer for the Body SPF 20

    100_7814100_7815

    Going into winter I was hoping for a moisturizer that would be better than all the others on the shelves.  When I received the cute bottle of Miracle Skin Transformer, I was skeptical. However, when I tried it I was pleasantly surprised. Not many lotions can surprise me these days.

     

    This innocuous skin lotion, created by Sarah McNamara Beauty, goes on like a dream and comes in three tones: Sheer Enhancer (clear), Glow Enhancer (Light to Medium) and Bronze Enhancer (Medium to Dark). I tried the Glow Enhancer. The latter two shades have wonderful mineral pigments that help to reduce imperfections on the body. When I applied the lotion on my legs I did notice that they seemed to glow and looked smoother. The Sheer Enhancer is ideal for men who would prefer a daily body moisturizer.

     

    Miracle Skin Transformer has an UVA/UVB SPF20 that will protect you from the sun’s rays. It has various botanical extracts. Chamomile calms the skin. Aloe, Cucumber and Vitamin E soothe the skin. To hydrate the skin it has hyaluronic acid, which attracts moisture to the skin. Sculpting and toning the skin, the lotion contains microspheres encapsulated with caffeine that target cellulite. There are high levels of Vitamin B and Amino Acids along with Blue-green Algae to smooth the skin. From the French Polynesian Islands there is a Marine Algae known to improve skin texture and tone and that promotes body circulation.

     

    Frankly, it sounds like a lot but in the end creates a wonderful, creamy lotion that enhances my skin and makes it look so much nicer. Miracle Skin Transformer ($34) is available at www.miracleskintransformer.com and Bergdorf Goodman.

    Source URL: http://makeupjunkee.blogspot.com/2011/10/miracle-skin-transformer-for-body-spf.html
    Visit Makeup Junkie for Daily Updated Makeup Junkie Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive