Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes


    Without mascara my eyelashes are invisible. I wish I could show you but you wouldn’t be able to see them. They are like little wispy hairs. I am constantly on the lookout for the perfect mascara. I will buy any that says “volumizing” or “mega super tons of lashes”. Let it be known that I don’t like the regular Maybelline Great Lash. Yes, I know supposedly it is the secret of makeup artists everywhere. I used it once and found that it did nothing for me. So I never purchased the pink and green tube again. However…the other day I saw a cute display for Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes. I said, hmmm. It’s volumizing. I like that in a mascara. A lot. So I bought it! I am now going to show you some weird pictures of my eyes with the mascara on that proves it does indeed give volume to my lashes. I bought Brownish Black. And I applied at least three coats to each eye on top and one coat on the bottom. I am not saying it is going to replace all of my other mascaras (afterall, I feel MAC makes the best mascaras), but it does do a better job than the regular Great Lash and I feel it is worth the money I paid. I paid around $7.00 at Walgreens. It is available at most drugstores.

    100_8141100_8175100_8179
    Source URL: http://makeupjunkee.blogspot.com/2011/10/maybelline-great-lash-lots-of-lashes.html
    Visit Makeup Junkie for Daily Updated Makeup Junkie Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive