Medusa Make Up

    I'm super excited about the makeup I just ordered from Medusa Makeup!

    All their makeup is in wonderful high pigment, vibrant colours and I just can't wait to try it all out!
    I have so many looks planned for you with these products, and I got so excited that I just couldnt help myself and had to buy their eyeshadow in every colour!



    Best of all, Medusa Makeup is totally furry-friendly and PETA approved. Stay tuned for my review of these products as well as a few extras from their range I have been dying to try out!

    If you want to check out their amazing colour range, head over to
    http://www.medusasmakeup.com/

    For those of you in the US, Medusa Make Up also offers free shipping on orders over $50! For those in Australia like me - their shipping rates are super reasonable so don't fret!

    Source URL: http://makeupjunkee.blogspot.com/2011/10/medusa-make-up.html
    Visit Makeup Junkie for Daily Updated Makeup Junkie Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive