October 2011 Birchbox

    Hola!! I hope you all are having a great Friday so far!  It's been awhile since I've shown you my Birchbox.  I didn't get July or August because I wanted a break from it.  I signed up again at the end of August and I was suppose to get a September box but I never got an email about shipment.  I called customer service and they fixed it very quickly and even added a few Birchbox Points to my account!  That's one thing I can't complain about their customer service is awesome!  They get things done promptly.  You can see my full review on Birchbox here

    Just to recap really quick Birchbox is monthly subscription where you get 4 to 5 deluxe samples to try out.  I pay the $10 a month.  I believe there is also a 3-month and 12-month deal. If you go with the 12-month you save like $10 or $20 bucks; however, if you have any questions you can always look out their FAQ's page. 

    So on to the goodies!!

    October 2011 Theme:  Prep & Finish




    Here are the products:


    BeLips Duo - Two 10 mL Tubes - $25
    Befine - Lip Exfoliator
    A lip-healing wonder:  Befine's gentle Lip Exfoilator sloughs away flakes and cracks to leave lip velvety.

    blinc - 0.21 oz $24
    blinc - Mascara
    This tubing mascara won't smear, smudge, or run - plus it gives lashes a sassy, extra glossy look.

    Pangea Organics - Egyptian Geranium with Adzuki Bean & Cranberry - 4 fl oz - $32
    Pangea Organics - Facial Scrub
    This all-natural scrub uses cranberry seed enzymes and finely ground adzuki bean to clear away dead skin so that your products can do their job.

    Redken - Shine Flash 02 - 4.4 oz - $17
    Redken
    A weightless finishing spray that uses camelina oil and vitamin B5 to give you silky, shimmering strands.


    EXTRA
    Tea Forte - Minteas - 3 Tins - $9.95
    Our new obsession, these tasty mints are infused with energizing yerba mate and rich cocoa.
    
    My thoughts:
    I really like what I got in my October Birchbox!!  I haven't tried any of yet either LOL =p, but I will start this week.  I'm scared to try the facial scrub because I've finally got my acne in somewhat control and I don't want to break out.  The Redken - need I say more?  Redken is BEAST!!!  Redken is my favorite brand for hair products!  I'm really curious about the mascara.  I read a bit about it on the website and it creates a tube around each lash and since it's not paint it won't smudge, flake or run.  So I don't know.  Let's see if that's true.  So once I try out the products I will give you all a full review.  Not sure if I'll just blog or do a video or maybe both because I haven't done a video since forever! 

    What did you get in your October box?

    Till next time.....Stay Beautiful!!
    
    Source URL: http://makeupjunkee.blogspot.com/2011/10/october-2011-birchbox.html
    Visit Makeup Junkie for Daily Updated Makeup Junkie Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive