Medusa Cosmetics

    I happened to get a delivery today (one of the most exciting things ever). Finally, my Medusa cosmetics had arrived!

    All 48 colours were all mine to play around with! As well as both of their eyeshadow ranges (Electro and Safari) I also purchased their Black Panther Eyeliner, Eye Primer (Stick It!) and The Fix! Which is a great little product for when applying loose glitter & dust. I just had to have a little play with some of the colours straight away, so here is a look for you.


    Here I used Electro White, Electro Blue and Electro Black as well as Medusa's Black Panther Eyeliner.

    To order, head over to their website 

    Medusa Cosmetics are located in the US, but had super reasonable shipping rates to Australia for how much I ordered. (I only payed $15 shipping!) There is also an option to select a free sample at checkout - who doesn't want that? I got one of their lipgloss to try out!



    Source URL: http://makeupjunkee.blogspot.com/2011/10/medusa-cosmetics.html
    Visit Makeup Junkie for Daily Updated Makeup Junkie Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive