POP Beauty Brown Eyes Palette

    100_7813100_7832

    I am such a sucker for the Haute Look sales. Every so often they will have a bonanza of goodies like old Urban Decay clearance or just recently, POP Beauty and Pixi. So guess what? I bought all of those things!!!! I really need a 12 step program…

    100_7819

    Yesterday I had a great UPS day. The POP and Pixi stuff came. I am going to show you the eye I did with the POP Beauty Brown Eyes Palette. The palette has 12 shadows, ranging from light greenish browns to dark reddish browns. I find that with my blue-green eyes it makes my eyes look really nice.

     

    100_7828100_7821

     

    The shadows on these palettes have decent pigment and payoff. They have very little fallout, which is nice with the darker shadows. Most of these are discontinued but are popping up on sites like www.hautelook.com, www.gilt.com, so if you can find them the prices are great. I paid $9.00 for this one!

     

    I have a ton of other stuff that I purchased from Haute Look that day that I am going to try and get on here. Some of this is Pixi, which is still currently at Target. I don’t like to pay the high prices that Target is charging but Haute Look had some great prices for them! Yippee!

    Source URL: http://makeupjunkee.blogspot.com/2011/10/pop-beauty-brown-eyes-palette.html
    Visit Makeup Junkie for Daily Updated Makeup Junkie Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive