Kat Von D for Sephora

    I'm so excited to try out Kat Von D's Tattoo Concealer! I have 3 tattoos myself and plan on getting so many more, but I have had many brides inquire about getting their tattoos covered up for their wedding. 

    You can read all about it and buy it from:


    Most Tattoo Concealers are quite costly so I'm interested to see how well this works!

    Here's a video of Kat Von D talking about the product and at the promotional photoshoot for the advertising


    This item will be going on my Makeup Wishlist - Stay tuned for a review!







    P.S How different does Kat look without her tattoos? I think she looks gorgeous either way!

    Source URL: http://makeupjunkee.blogspot.com/2011/10/kat-von-d-for-sephora.html
    Visit Makeup Junkie for Daily Updated Makeup Junkie Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive