KAT VON D TRUE ROMANCE PIGMENTS: REVIEW

    101_0162101_0171101_0174101_0175
    I am a sucker for two things: palettes and pigments. When I saw these Kat Von D pigments at Sephora, I immediately had to try them. I have four of them: Meditation (coppery rose shimmer), Rooftop (copper), Ladyhawke (plum shimmer) and Torment (iridescent purple shimmer). Torment is my favorite!
    101_0163101_0122101_0149101_0124
    For this look I wore Rooftop in the crease and took Ladyhawke to deepen the crease area. I then applied Ladyhawke on the outer lid and under the eye. I used Torment on the lid, but I used it wet because dry it wasn’t laying any color onto the lid. I then used Meditation under the brow. I applied a glittery liquid liner in Bronze from Victoria Secret onto the upper lid and used Cover Girl Lash Perfection in Brown for mascara. My blush is Giorgio Armani Sheer Blush #1, a very light pink. Lips are Victoria Secret Dazzleshine Lipgloss in Dazzling Coco ( shimmering pink). I love the look on my eyes, especially the purple pigment.
    Kat Von D items are available exclusively at Sephora stores and www.sephora.com. The pigments are $16.00 and I find them comparable to MAC pigments. I was a little disappointed that the purple one had to be used wet to get any color to lay down on the lid though. But when used wet the color was spectacular!
    Source URL: http://makeupjunkee.blogspot.com/2012/01/kat-von-d-true-romance-pigments-review.html
    Visit Makeup Junkie for Daily Updated Makeup Junkie Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment