YIPPEE! URBAN DECAY DOES A FOLLOW UP WITH THE NAKED 2 PALETTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    100_9407100_9409100_9448
    As you know I am crazy about the following: Urban Decay, eyeshadows and palettes! I was so happy to learn on December 1, 2011 that they came out with a follow up to my favorite palette, the Naked palette. The Naked 2 palette has 12 shadows, a small eyeliner and a small sample of lipgloss. Five of the eyeshadows are new ones, which is my only big gripe with this palette.


    The shadows in this palette are: Foxy (matte medium cream), Half Baked (shimmery bronze), Bootycall (light shimmery champagne), Chopper (medium shimmery bronze tone with glitter), Tease (matte medium brown), Snakebite (dark shimmery brown), Suspect (shimmery grayish brown), Pistol (shimmery dark gray), Verve (shimmery light silver), YDK (very shimmery mauve brown), Busted (slightly shimmery dark brown) and Blackout (matte black). The 24/7 Pencil included is El Dorado (gold). The sample of gloss that is included is the Naked shade (pinkish brown). It also includes a nibe mirror to use and a crease/shader brush.
    100_9420100_9412100_9417100_9416100_9415
    I did two looks from this palette. For this look I used Snakebite in the crease. Pistol was used in the outer corner of the eye and under the eye. On the lid I used YDK and under the brow I used Bootycall. I think Bootycall makes a great shadow for either opening the eye on the lid or under the brow in general! Then I used Smog 24/7 liquid liner on the upper lid and L’Oreal’s False Lashes mascara in Black. For the cheeks I used Pixi’s Lumi Lux Bronze Palette. On the lips I used NYX Mega Shine in Pink Frost.
    100_9425100_9427100_9429100_9437100_9432
    This look has the eyes looking somewhat smokier even though some of the colors I used were a little lighter. This time I used Tease in the crease, then put Busted just below the crease and in the outer corner of the lid. I used Busted just under the eye too. I used Verve on the lid and Foxy under the Brow. MAC’s Definitely Feline Superslick Liquid Liner and L’Oreal False Lashes in Black were also used on the eye. On the cheeks I used Benefit’s Dandelion. The lips are a brownish silver with MAC’s Soft Sable.
    This palette is currently available on the
    www.urbandecay.com for $50.00. Worth it? For me yes. I love their shadows and I think they are worth every penny. Tons of pigmentation and not very powdery. I am doing the happy dance!!!!!!
    Source URL: http://makeupjunkee.blogspot.com/2011/12/yippee-urban-decay-does-follow-up-with.html
    Visit Makeup Junkie for Daily Updated Makeup Junkie Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment