REVIEW: STILA’S IN THE MOMENT PALETTE, A GREAT FIND ON SEPHORA.COM!

    100_9406100_9373100_9403

    I was poking around on Sephora.com the other day and came upon this great little palette in the Stila section. The “In The Moment” palette called out to me because I had never seen it before. It has ten eyeshadows, all of which I also had never seen before. I had to get it to stem my palette desires! The shadows in this palette are generally pretty great in terms of payoff and pigment. If you look at the photograph up top here, they are as follows: Instict (shimmery light cream), Impulse (shimmery light lavender), Glance (dark shimmery imperial purple), Improvise (dark shimmery purple), Catalyst (shimmery black), Desire (matte cream), Wonder (shimmery light coppery cream) , Spontaneous (shimmery gold), Whim (shimmery brownish copper) and Captivate (shimmery purplish brown). The palette also comes with a waterproof Smudge Stick in Tetra, a copper. This palette runs $39.00 and is only available at www.sephora.com. I think it is a pretty good value and gift idea.

    100_9379100_9381100_9402100_9396100_9390

    For the look here I used Captivate in the crease then added Glance to the deeper part of the crease and also used Glance in the outer area of the lid and under the eye. I used Impulse on the lid and Instinct under the brow. For lining I used a Stila Sparkle Waterproof liquid liner in Rock Candy on the upper lid and for mascara I used L’Oreal’s False Lashes mascara in Black. On my cheeks I used Clinique’s Fresh Bloom cheek color in Peony and on the lips Flirt’s lipstick in Fairy (a gorgeous shimmery bluish pink).

    I do a lot of purple looks because purple looks good on me and really brings out the green in my eyes. And yes, I do a lot of Stila because I still have an attachment to the brand. I am finding that Stila is really rocking it lately with their palettes. I used four colors yesterday and only one color didn’t really have much pigment or payoff for me and that one was Impulse, the shimmery lavender. I still think this would make a great gift or something that you can ask for from someone. Smile

    Source URL: http://makeupjunkee.blogspot.com/2011/12/review-stilas-in-moment-palette-great.html
    Visit Makeup Junkie for Daily Updated Makeup Junkie Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment