Best Kept Secrets Part 1

    I'm going to be sharing my top products that I have tried & tested, that are a part of my own collection. After many years of testing skincare, body moisturizers, hair products & tools, these products have become my savior and I'm sure I could not function without them!

    I just want to mention that I am not getting paid to mention any of these products or brands, I just truly love them.

    I'll be doing these post in three parts, beginning with Hair tools & products.


    I have two parlux hairdryers, and they are just wonderful! They are high powered and heat enough for my professional use, and I have never used another hairdryer since I started using them in 2006. My hair is hard to control, and this keeps my hair nice and smooth.


    GHD irons are no secret anymore, but they are still something I could not live without. You can curl with these irons as well as straighten, which eliminates the need for me to carry as many tools around with me! I often have clients who request GHD curls as opposed to curling irons because of the natural look.


    Diva in a box hair extensions are amazing! Clip in hair extensions are fantastic for adding extra volume and length, and these extensions are the best quality I have come across. As a hairdresser I'm forever changing my mind on how I want my hair, and these give me the luxury to lengthen my hair in 5 minutes! They are super easy to apply, so you can do them at home too.

    As a hairdresser, I colour my hair a lot, sometimes when I know I shouldn't. Kerastase Age Recharge treatment brings my hair back to life after too much colouring, styling or anything else! I use this treatment once a week to keep my hair in good condition.


    Moroccan Oil has become one of the most popular styling/finishing product in the past year. It's fantastic as it can be applied wet or dry, and suits all types of hair.
    Available from http://moroccanoil.com

    Fudge Skyscraper Hairspray and I are great friends. This product gives me the hold that I need without giving hair that hard crunchy look, and smells great which is important to me as I don't want my brides smelling like bad hair products on their big day.
    Available from http://www.fudge.com



    As far as styling products go, I only use TIGI Bedhead Products. I can carry these products around with me knowing that without a doubt I will have something that will work for every hair type. I truly am obsessed with these products, and the fact that they all smell like lollies makes me so happy.

    Some of the line that I'm always reaching for include Headrush Shine Spray, Queen for a Day Thickening Spray, Hard to Get Texturizing Paste and Small Talk Thickening Styler. Have a talk to your hair stylist about which product is right for your hair type, but I guarantee you will not be disappointed.
    Source URL: http://makeupjunkee.blogspot.com/2011/12/best-kept-secrets-part-1.html
    Visit Makeup Junkie for Daily Updated Makeup Junkie Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment