maybelline great lash...or not so great lash??

    <-----This is Maybelline's Great Lash Mascara. Its one of the most popular mascara's in the world. At least every single makeup artist has tried it..some have liked it, others have not. Personally, im not a big fan of it. The wand is too small for my liking and I find that it doesn't cooperate as well as other mascara's ive used. HOWEVER, being a makeup artist, I use a lot of disposable mascara wands on my clients ( I get mine from MAC COSMETICS you get 25 disposable wands for $7.00) . Ive found that using the mascara with a different wand works a lot better. The formula is fantastic and doesn't clump and with using the disposable wands, you get a nice natural lash. Its a super cheap mascara (only $5.49) but my opinion, unless you want to keep buying disposable wands, find a mascara that'll work better, wand, formula and all.Source URL: http://makeupjunkee.blogspot.com/2009/02/maybelline-great-lashor-not-so-great.html
    Visit Makeup Junkie for Daily Updated Makeup Junkie Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment