OSCAR, OSCAR








    The Academy Awards are this Sunday, February 22nd. I LOVE watching the Oscars..Ive even been known to book a day off JUST to be able to watch the Oscars. Everything from the gorgeous gowns, to the hair, the makeup, the jewellery, the arm candy..the EVERYTHING. I was watching The Rachel Zoe Project on Bravo today and she was prepping 4 of the celeb clients for the Oscars last week..i nearly died...just watching the preparation made me all giddy inside. Ive attached a few of my favorite makeup looks from the Oscars of the past few years and Ill be posting my favorite looks from this years on monday.
    Source URL: http://makeupjunkee.blogspot.com/2009/02/oscar-oscar.html
    Visit Makeup Junkie for Daily Updated Makeup Junkie Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment