Obsessed much?


    Im obsessed with makeup. I love everything about it. EVERYTHING. I get excited when I buy even just a simple black eyeliner. I get even more juiced up when I get larger quatities. My parents are convinced I knew I wanted to be a makeup artist from when I was really young. I used to play with the makeup that you can buy in a toy store. Id paint all over my friends faces much to the horror of their parents upon picking them up. But i loved it.


    Throughout this blog, ill be checking out different makeup lines, new product launches and keeping you all as informed as I possibly can about whats going on in the makeup world. I hope you enjoy makeup as much as I do and if you do, you'll enjoy this blog.
    Source URL: http://makeupjunkee.blogspot.com/2009/02/obsessed-much.html
    Visit Makeup Junkie for Daily Updated Makeup Junkie Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment