Palmer's Cocoa Butter


    Sadly, the groundhog said that we have 6 more weeks of winter. I dont know about you, but my skin gets crazy dry come winter time. Its also one of the seasons, believe it or not, that I find that Im more likely to neglect my skin. Especially my hands. Due to the frustrating, yet sad economic recession, I've been trying to find ways to buy cosmetics more affordably. Yes, you heard me correctly, I will buy cheaper makeup. I stumbled upon Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula in my bathroom. Turns out my brother uses it because his best friend uses it because they like the way it smells and girls comment on the cocoa butter smell. And it does smell like cocoa butter, which reminds me of the tropics, which reminds me of summer, which makes me hopeful that summer will be here soon. Anyways..its a fantastic formula full of vitamin E which will calm redness caused by dry skin. Cocoa butter is also super moisturizing and you'll find that it willmake your hands, feet, elbows, lips a lot smoother to touch sooner than you think. You can it at your local Shoppers or London drugs.Source URL: http://makeupjunkee.blogspot.com/2009/02/palmer-cocoa-butter.html
    Visit Makeup Junkie for Daily Updated Makeup Junkie Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment