Its better than all the rest

    L'Oreal's Voluminous Mascara is my FAVORITE drug store purchase. Its THE best mascara you could buy in my opinion. It does EVERYTHING you want a mascara to do. A nice dark, full lash line that looks as if you've got false eyelashes. The wand reaches every lash and give that fluffy doe-eyed or deliciouslx sexy sex-pot lash look. I recommend it to every single one of my clients to the point where everyone I know buys it now. The only downfall is that because its so fantastic and the formula is a bit thicker, you have to buy a new one more often that you would other mascaras. Which I think is just fine because its a super cheap mascara!! Try it, you'll love it..thats literally a gurantee.Source URL: http://makeupjunkee.blogspot.com/2009/02/its-better-than-all-rest.html
    Visit Makeup Junkie for Daily Updated Makeup Junkie Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment