Twilight: Breaking Dawn - FOTD

    Yes I know I'm sure some of you are tired of hearing about Breaking Dawn! LOL but because I'm a nerd I did a look when I went to see the movie on Friday using Glamour Doll Eyes eyeshadows.  I used the Twi-Shadows Collection in Just Bitten (Bella), Mind Reader (Edward) and Premonition (Alice).  I know no one noticed, but it was fun. 

    I loved the movie so freaking awesome!!!  My fav part was when Jacob imprinted on Renesmee.  Hated hated hated how it left you hanging at the end and now I have to wait till Nov. 2012 to see the last part! LOL I'm such a freaking crazy person.  But on to the look:




    Sorry for the dark spots I didn't realize that there was something on my camera lens when I was taking the pictures 0_o
    What I used:
    Face:
    Maybelline Fit Me Foundation – 310
    MAC Studio Finish Concealer – NC30
    AVON Ideal Shade Loose Powder – Light/Medium
    MAC Mineralized Blush - Sakura

    Brows:
    e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow Kit – Medium (Wax Only)
    Harajuku Hunnies Brow Quad – Brunette
    Essence Lash & Brow Gel Mascara

    Eyes:
    NYX Eyeshadow Base - Nude
    GDE Cloud Coverage (browbone)
    GDE Premonition (crease)
    GDE Minder Reader (outer corner/under eye)
    GDE Just Bitten (lid/under eye)
    Physicians Formula Gel Eyeliner for Green Eyes – Black
    Milani Liquif’Eye Eyeliner – Black (upper & lower waterline)
    Rimmel Sexy Curves Mascara - Black

    Lips:
    MAC Lipglass – Viva Glam Gaga 2


    Source URL: http://makeupjunkee.blogspot.com/2011/11/twilight-breaking-dawn-fotd.html
    Visit Makeup Junkie for Daily Updated Makeup Junkie Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive