MUH Theme: Nicki Minaj

    Hola Chicas!  Today I have a video tutorial for you.  Since I am part of a collaboration with some other awesome ladies, one of the themes was Ms. Nicki Fucking Minaj!!  I love love love her makeup!!  She has some awesome creativity when it comes to style.  I decided to do something small which was the first look of her Super Bass video.  I know that some might think her looks are not wearable but I don't care I love them and I would rock them everywhere even to church!!  I know that everyone and their mother has recreated this look but one more won't hurt! =p


    It's very basic but yet bright!  Yellow on the lid, pink on the lower lash line, black eyeliner and lashes!  Simple!

    This is my look - I think the only thing missing was the super bright pink lippie!  I don't own one in my collection sooooo I had to work with I do have LOL =p




    Here is my short tutorial:


    It's a very simple and lovely look and it doesn't take much time to do either.  I hope you like! =)

    I hope you all are having an awesome week!  This Friday I will be going to see BREAKING DAWN yeah buddy!!!!  Yes yes I know I'm a nerd! =p

    Till next time.....Stay Beautiful!!!!














    Source URL: http://makeupjunkee.blogspot.com/2011/11/muh-theme-nicki-minaj.html
    Visit Makeup Junkie for Daily Updated Makeup Junkie Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive