We all love a bit of Nude and a freebie



    I'm a sucker for nude lipstick. I have so many it's a bit silly really. I tend to wear bold eye colours a lot of the time so nudes are a happy way to keep them balanced. However I have been going for a bold lip more often these days. That being said I was in a supermarket the other day and there was a three for two offer on. Yip, I can't walk passed these ever. Technically I only needed one item, which was another tube of Max Faxtor's lash extension effect mascara, as I had ran out (it's my every day go to mascara). Then I spied these L'oreal numbers.
    These are in their blonde range, I'm not blonde but who cares! Tee hee

    Number 253 on the left and 233 on the right.

    They do have a bit of a scent about them but this doesn't really bother me. I love the look and the feel of them. My lips but very much better.


    Number 253 above


    Number 233 above

    So folks, what's your favourite nude lippie?

    On another note I have noticed today that my followers is now up to 250! YIPPPEEEEE
    Now I won't celebrate too much about this as the number has been going up and down of late. What I will say is thanks so much to all those following. I'm so over the moon about this and glad that I have a little space to bang on about my joy of make up. I will be planning another give away soon. I shall be purchasing a few things for it (now that I have hit the number). I will also be making a knitted pair of mittens and a scarf to go with whatever products I get. As this will be coming out of my pocket it will be little items but I just want to show how much I appreciate you guys.

    Hope you are all having a wonderful weekend.
    Exxx










    Ex





    Source URL: http://makeupjunkee.blogspot.com/2010/09/we-all-love-bit-of-nude-and-freebie.html
    Visit Makeup Junkie for Daily Updated Makeup Junkie Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment