Do you ever FOTD forget?


    I have to ask, as I’ve been doing this waaaay too often recently. Do you guys ever FOTD forget? You play with your make up stash, you like the look you did enough to grab a few snaps for future blogging. Then when you finally get around to having some net time to post said images you have totally forgot what products you’ve used. I’m doing this so much of late. In fairness it can also be argued that it is silly to have so many products that you could easily not know which gold eyeshadow you used! Tee hee.
    So do you do this? Hopefully I’m not alone here and it’s not just another sign of getting old!

    So I’m thinking from now on I am going to have to snap the cosmetic sitting on my table before I put them away to remind me what the hell I used.

    So on that note here’s a forgotten FOTD. It's um..purple?

    ExSource URL: http://makeupjunkee.blogspot.com/2010/09/do-you-ever-fotd-forget.html
    Visit Makeup Junkie for Daily Updated Makeup Junkie Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment