Thanks and Following freebies


    The lovely Emma over at Computergirl's Musings reminded me the other day that I have been blogging for well over a year now (thanks sweetie and happy Blogiversary to you too!).
    Time fly silly quick, too quick of late. I can't believe it's mid September already. I've already had to start putting the heating as it's so cold.
    Any way I just wanted to say a massive thank you to all the folks that follow my blog and that I have chatted to over the last year. I love reading everyone's pages and joining in with all the cosmetic madness. Addicted and happy to admit it!
    Also I have decided what I am making for my next giveaway, it's going to have a movie theme. A pair of mittens and hat inspired by Twilight and a scarf inspired by Harry Potter. Once I have these made and a couple of make up products purchased I will get it up and started.
    Hope you guys are having a great week (thankfully it's hump day). Roll on FRIDAY!
    E xxxx
    Source URL: http://makeupjunkee.blogspot.com/2010/09/thanks-and-following-freebies.html
    Visit Makeup Junkie for Daily Updated Makeup Junkie Collection

No comments:

Post a Comment